Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2003, 03:56 AM
Colin Horn

Default [IBC] clip and grow

I have been reading Bonsai Masterclass by Peter Chan, and he discussed the
clip and grow method, a pruning method of achieving an attractive shape for
bonsai. I am sure it is a very common method, you may know of it as being
called something else. I am confused about how it works. He says, you let
the plant grow, and then cut new growth back each year. What exactly does
this do? I am confused mainly because I don't know how the tree reacts to
it. Thanks alot. - Colin Horn, Orinda, CA

http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy...n.asp?cid=3963

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++