Fish Blood and Bone Fertiliser

Old 11-04-2014, 09:40 PM posted to rec.arts.bonsai

Default Fish Blood and Bone Fertiliser

We have some bonsai outdoors, and we are wondering if it is alright to
sprinkle some Fish Blood and Bone Powder Fertiliser on top of the soil ?

Old 18-06-2014, 03:00 AM

Originally Posted by T James View Post
We have some bonsai outdoors, and we are wondering if it is alright to
sprinkle some Fish Blood and Bone Powder Fertiliser on top of the soil ?
Yes that is ok. It will surely help the health of your plants.
Only problem I could see, would be ants taking up residence... or a curious cat/dog inadvertently knocking your pots over...it may pay to water in well.