Old 26-05-2003, 03:56 PM
Erin Louise Johanson (RinnyWee)

Default Plane travel with a bonsai

Hello all,

I am going to Iceland for a month in August and wish to take my bonsai
(Serissa) with me (there is no one here I trust enough to look after her
and nurseries wish to charge me an arm and a leg). I have contacted both
Icelandic and French customs officials and there are no problems taking
her into both countries.

I would appreciate some advice on how to keep her happy during the
flight and what special precautions I should take before, during and
after (if any).

Thanks a lot.
Erin Johanson

Old 28-05-2003, 09:56 AM
Theo

Erin I have a tecknique that last for 3 -4 weeks and need just one
watering for once and for all .. if you want to know I can send you
privately the drawing and you will see how easy it is and you do not
bother to carry your tree with you
Theo

"Erin Louise Johanson (RinnyWee)" wrote:

Hello all,

I am going to Iceland for a month in August and wish to take my bonsai
(Serissa) with me (there is no one here I trust enough to look after her
and nurseries wish to charge me an arm and a leg). I have contacted both
Icelandic and French customs officials and there are no problems taking
her into both countries.

I would appreciate some advice on how to keep her happy during the
flight and what special precautions I should take before, during and
after (if any).

Thanks a lot.
Erin Johanson

Travel To Singapore?Travel To Qatar?Travel To Philippines?Lets GoNow!!!! man with honour Gardening 0 11-08-2008 02:44 PM
plane tree Ken Smith Gardening 7 24-09-2003 06:32 AM
plane tree canker (Ceratocystis fimbriata) death probality Klaus Maier Gardening 0 03-08-2003 06:42 PM
[IBC] Plane travel with a bonsai David J. Bockman Bonsai 11 28-05-2003 02:20 PM
[IBC] Taking bonsai on a plane ride Edmund L. Castillo Bonsai 0 28-05-2003 02:44 AM