Old 27-05-2003, 05:44 PM
Anita Hawkins

Default [IBC] Bottonwood Question

Hi Randall
If you do your Internet search for Buttonwood (not Bottonwood) you
should find LOTS of information.

Anita
(I'm in Maryland myself so can't offer any direct help for your climate)

trh136 wrote:

Hello All, I bought a small bottonwood today and am having trouble finding
information (on the internet) about it's care. I live in central Florida,
so weather conditions should not be a factor. I would appreciate any
general information about tyhe needs of this species. Thanks in advance for
your help...Randall

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 27-05-2003, 10:20 PM
trh136

Hello, You are absolutely right. My problem is, I went to night school, so
I can't read or write in the daytime..actually, I was absent the day they
had spelling...My wife spotted my spelling mistake (after I sent the
message), and I was kinda hoping no one else in the world would ever
notice...And, just for everyone's information, IT IS very difficult to find
information on the web about bottonwood...Randall

trh136 wrote:

Hello All, I bought a small bottonwood today and am having trouble

finding
information (on the internet) about it's care. I live in central

Florida,
so weather conditions should not be a factor. I would appreciate any
general information about tyhe needs of this species. Thanks in advance

for
your help...Randall

****

****