Old 05-08-2003, 01:32 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] ADMIN: [IBC] Reiner the Bear

Walter Pall can certainly stand some criticism of his trees.

But of course. I had no intention of "defending" _him_. I just

responded
to Reiner's postings. Had they been mine I'd surely "collect"

Jim's
threats like, as a matter of fact, I did on account of my

initial
posting. His buddy, one Reiner G., is of course excused.

And Reiner, who (wisely) hasn't responded here to this BS, is
capable of defending himself -- and has done so on the gallery,
where this discussion started, and where it belongs. He, I might
note, has made no nasty personal references.

Luke is a bonsai troll. He has never posted a polite message on
the IBC (that I recall) and revels in starting fights. Usually,
we're wise enough to ignore him.

My mind has been elsewhere on personal issues that are more
important right now than bonsai this week, but I'm sorry I let
this go on.

Luke may no longer post to the bonsai mailing list. Sorry, you
folks who use the newsgroup will just have to put up with his
ugliness. I don't read the newsgroup, but if he continues, if
someone will let me know (with an example) I will complain to
Hotmail (and wherever else he may go if he continues from there).

So. Please, let us drop this pointless discussion.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL -- Bonsai List
manager

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 05-08-2003, 02:02 PM
Luke Tulkas

"Jim Lewis" wrote in message

Jim also sent this message to me privately, and before it appeared in
this NG, I replied. Also privately. Just so that you know.

And so that you know I'm not a troll let me say this. The fact that I
post to this NG very rarely says it all. Trolls are tireless. They
(_cross_)post hundreds and hundreds of messages. They change names, they
change addresses, they use re-mailers, they use proxies. They use every
trick in the book and out of the book. I don't. And... don't think I
don't know how. There's no way he can ban my messages from this NG and /
or IBC mailing list if I don't want. They could easily come through
whatever filters he decides to set up. I won't describe how (people who
know their way around internet already know anyway).

Old 06-08-2003, 10:02 AM
Steve Jones

Jim Lewis wrote:

Luke may no longer post to the bonsai mailing list.

I would suggest that Luke is not the only person on this list that believes that if an "ordinary" list member suggested that someone planted his bonsai in a **** pot, then the ADMIN thunder would roll.

Still ... North American democracy at work I suppose ...

Regards to the list ... perhaps for the last time

Steve Jones
West Coast Norway

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 06-08-2003, 02:42 PM
Bart Thomas

I would suggest that Luke is not the only person on this list that
believes that if an "ordinary" list member suggested that someone planted
his bonsai in a **** pot, then the ADMIN thunder would roll.

Has it never occurred to anyone that this might just be a joke between two
old friends?

This whole business has been a tempest in a p*sspot.

'Nuff said

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++