Old 12-09-2003, 07:42 PM
Ben Griffin

Default [IBC] A sick Carmona Macrophylla

I'd put it in a clear plastic bag water it good and
mist the inside of the bag. And cross my fingers that
new shoots would come out.

ben

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 12-09-2003, 09:05 PM
Geoff Hobson

Danny,

I tried to reply direct but could not use the e-mail address. I think you
are doing all you can and you can only hope that it will be okay. You are
there now so you can water and keep an eye on it and I think there is not
much else to do.

I live in Basingstoke so I am not far away.

Old 12-09-2003, 09:14 PM
Geoff Hobson

Danny,

I have been having great difficulty sending you a message.

I tried to reply directly, but could not. I think you have done all you can
and now just have to hope it recovers. as you are there and able to water as
needed I think it has the best chance of

recovering. I never trust anyone to water my trees I take them with me when
I am away.

I live in Basingstoke so I am not far away from you.

[...]

************************************************** ***************************
**

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++

************************************************** ***************************
**

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

..

Old 13-09-2003, 02:02 PM
Danny Williams

Thanks Geoff

The email address I use for usenet groups is not valid, in an attempt to
reduce spam.

I'll continue to gently water and mist (as Ben suggested) the tree and see
what happens.

Regards,

Danny