Old 19-01-2004, 07:08 PM
Theo

Default [IBC] Pentaphilla branch pruning advice asked

Hi Mr Persiano
I mailed privately some pictures
I could not manage to put them into IBC only one picture was taken I
have to find out it works :-)
thanks
Theo

Michael Persiano wrote:
In a message dated 1/19/2004 7:36:14 AM Eastern Standard Time, writes:

As it is a thick branch, moreover it has just aside another branch of
the same size that is the 2nd branch of my tree , I am a
little bit
perpexed, I do not want to have problems
Any advice?
Thanks a lot
Theo
PS I can send a picture of the branch and its location

Theo:

If you cut that "branch" in June, you are most likely going to have a significant sap loss. February is the time, but I wouldl like to see the tree before you act.

Please send me a photo or post it on the Web for all to see.

Cordially,

Michael Persiano
members.aol.com/iasnob/index.html

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mark Zimmerman++++

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

--
S.O.S.Bonsai Un rapido ed efficace aiuto online contatta:
or or ICQ 25 666 169 4