Old 01-03-2004, 05:50 PM
Harry L Abel

Default [IBC] Herb Gustafson White courtesy tele please: [IBC] suggestion for...

In a message dated 3/1/2004 11:39:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:
He may still own the pic's and might choose to let us use them to illustrate
the class.
it's always easier to ask forgiveness than permission, but we are better than
that,
ask and you shall receive.
it's just good neighborly policy, even if the pix have been used before.
harry

Harry Abel/Shinkigen...
a New Beginning
we do not create the beauty, we only point out the beauty
God has created.
www. shinkigen.com
psalm 150
rock and roll

++++Sponsored, in part, by Ken Rutledge++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 01-03-2004, 06:35 PM
Andy Rutledge

He may still own the pic's and might choose to let us use them to

illustrate
the class.
it's always easier to ask forgiveness than permission, but we are better

than
that,
ask and you shall receive.
it's just good neighborly policy, even if the pix have been used before.
Harry Abel

------------------------

Harry,

As a favor, let me suggest that it is easier to ask for permission than it
is to have your criminal record expunged.

Kind regards,
Andy Rutledge
zone 8, Texas

Old 01-03-2004, 06:42 PM