Old 19-08-2013, 07:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Courtesy of Bill Grey - confusion sorted out

This is regarding the Echinacea and Rudbeckia Bill saw at the National
Botanic garden of Wales. It seems that the labels were badly placed
and led to confusion and Bill took the trouble and expense to make
another visit and sort this out for urg's interest. As he doesn't have
a Flickr account, he's asked me to post links to the photos.

1. Rudbeckia Cappuccino
http://www.flickr.com/photos/93694401@N03/9549202202/

2. Echinacea Cheyenne Spirit
http://www.flickr.com/photos/93694401@N03/9549266532/

Bill, I hope I've done this correctly. I 'm not that confident with
the new Flickr so any muddles or mistakes are mine, not yours! Thank
you for your thanks but truly, it's no trouble unless I've made a
muddle!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 19-08-2013, 09:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
[...]

Thank you very much indeed Sacha I hope I haven't bored anyone with my
obvious lack of knowledge and confusion.

Bill

Old 19-08-2013, 11:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2013-08-19 21:12:58 +0100, Bill Grey said:

"Sacha" wrote in message
[...]

It's never boring to see new plants and learn something! Echinaceas and
Rudbeckias confuse a lot of people.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 23-08-2013, 08:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2013-08-19 21:12:58 +0100, Bill Grey said:

"Sacha" wrote in message
[...]

The Horticulture dept of the Natioal Botanic Gardens have confirmed that the
above identifications are correct.

Ptoper job :-)

Bill

Old 23-08-2013, 10:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2013-08-19 21:12:58 +0100, Bill Grey said:

"Sacha" wrote in message
[...]

Lovely! Thanks, Bill.
--

Sacha