Old 27-03-2004, 01:32 AM
Khaimraj Seepersad

Default [IBC] Pure Gold in your magazine rack.... or maybe not.1

"Like other collectibles, including trees, value often outstrips
worth... if you know what I mean.

R."

_______

Good Night to All,
Richard,

this is one of those brilliant sentences that I will
remember for probably the rest of my life.Much
Thanks.

First time I am seeing the above,just in case it's
chestnuts to the group.

I must also agree with Richard,even though I have
the first 35 issues of the magazine.I stopped buying
because there was so much repetition.So I never
did see Michael's article.
Also as normally happens for me once the information
is familiar,I might as well dump the books,the content
isn't that brain demanding.Normally happens with
Bonsai books.

Once in a while however a book of Bonsai Images is
worth collecting for repeated viewing.
The Four Seasons of Bonsai or the German book with
the Walter Pall type trees or The Wu Yee Sun book or
the Chrysanthemum Book.
I never liked the Kodansha big book of Bonsai,very
glossy and very over polished.

Hey maybe I should do like Carl R.and sell off on Ebay.
Though one does wonder why Carl had the auction coming
off at 5.00 to 6.00 a.m in the morning on the day I had
to work on the other side of the island- bah humbug!!

Oh well I am molto stanco and will respond to all
tomorrow.
Sleep Well All.
Khaimraj
West Indies/Caribbean