Old 08-06-2004, 04:32 PM
Billy M. Rhodes

Default [IBC] Request Constructive Criticism

Very nice Bill

Where do you live?

Billy on the Florida Space Coast
BSF Annual Convention July 1 - 4, 2005 Radisson Hotel, Cape Canaveral,
Florida
Workshops with Jerry Meislek of Whitefish, Montana and Chase Rosade of New
Hope, PA.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 08-06-2004, 04:32 PM
Bill Johnson

On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 02:04:53 -0700, Billy M. Rhodes wrote:

Very nice Bill

Where do you live?

Billy on the Florida Space Coast

Northeast Ohio - Zone 5. I actually live about 20 minutes from Dale
Cochoy, who is a regular on this group and a member of the club I attend.
Old 08-06-2004, 04:32 PM
dalecochoy

Bill,
You should think about coming over to work sometime. I'd love to get my
hands ( or yours!) on those two procumbens!
Regards,
Dale Cochoy, Wild Things Bonsai Studio, Hartville, Ohio
http://www.WildThingsBonsai.Com
Specializing in power wood carving tools.
Yakimono no Kokoro bonsai pottery of hand-built stoneware