Old 01-07-2004, 08:06 AM
ovais

Default [IBC] First IBC wedding announcement!

congratulations Anita, this is ovais, from Pakistan Bonsai Society, your
wedding has become an international affair now.

God bless you
best of luck

ovais

Old 01-07-2004, 03:05 PM
Craig Cowing

ovais wrote:

congratulations Anita, this is ovais, from Pakistan Bonsai Society, your
wedding has become an international affair now.

God bless you
best of luck

ovais

Does this mean we'll have guests from other countries? ;0} Thanks for your warm
wishes everyone!

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37
Oct. 16, 11 AM. Be there!!

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 01-07-2004, 04:03 PM
jklewis

Dear Jim:

LOOK OUT, ANITA -- he just wants your trees! ;-)

Or maybe just someone to help water HIS )

Or maybe it's my complete collection of Bonsai Today back
issues??

It's not my cat (charming fellow, but no tail) or my dog
(rather large and rambunctious) or my horse (just WAY too
big!)... so... who knows...

Think I should hold out for a better offer? ))

Anita

Nah. He's a nice guy. Besides, a bird in the hand . . . and all that. ;-)

jim lewis - Tallahassee, FL -

Old 06-07-2004, 04:02 AM
Bill Neff

Craig & Anita,

A little slow for my congratulations, but you didn't really have to get
married on my birthday. That's almost as good as the couple my wife & introduced
to each other who got married and had their first child on our 25th wedding
anniversary.

Best wishes!

Bill Neff
Topeka, Ks