Old 06-07-2004, 03:04 PM
Dad

Default [IBC] Mini Mugo

How long has it been since you planted it?
Marty
Old 07-07-2004, 03:03 AM

How long has it been since you planted it?

It was potted in April 2003.
Iris

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 09-06-2005, 12:45 PM

In a message dated 6/9/05 12:04:17 AM, Ethan Smith writes:
At the May Columbus Bonsai Society meeting I participated in a Mini Mugo
pine workshop. With some expert help from some very experienced folks I felt
like it had a pretty good chance for survival.

The mini mugos are very tempting, but I find them to be extremely
temperamental, worse than serissa. They are especially susceptible to repotting errors. I
think I may lose another one, possibly due to a late frost last month. Can't
offer specific advice, except keep it in part shade & don't overwater. If you
lose it, try again. At least these days they are easy to find at the nurseries
& not expensive in small sizes.
Iris

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 09-06-2005, 04:32 PM
Marty Haber

I've lost a half dozen so far. I quit.
[...]

[IBC] Fwd: [IBC] Miniature Mugo Pines Billy M. Rhodes Bonsai 0 18-04-2005 10:18 AM
[IBC] Fwd: [IBC] Miniature Mugo Pines Kitsune Miko Bonsai 0 18-04-2005 02:54 AM
Mini Mugo Iris Cohen Bonsai 0 06-07-2004 02:03 AM
[IBC] Mugo Pine Jerry Meislik Bonsai 19 02-10-2003 02:12 PM
[IBC] [Fwd: [IBC] Mugo Pine] Carl L Rosner Bonsai 0 02-10-2003 01:22 AM