Old 26-10-2004, 03:25 AM
Karl-Hugo Weesberg

Default An evil bonsai attacks you !

You are alone in a haunted house !

Suddenly and without warning, an evil bonsai attacks you!

What do you do?
Old 26-10-2004, 04:32 AM
Chriss Flagg

Suddenly and without warning, an evil bonsai attacks you!

What do you do?

Water it. It is just grumpy from being ignored for so long.

Chriss Flagg
Puyallup, Washington
The Other Washington

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 26-10-2004, 04:32 AM
Chriss Flagg

Old 26-10-2004, 08:20 AM
Theo

Old 26-10-2004, 08:20 AM
Theo

Old 26-10-2004, 01:20 PM
Jim Lewis

On 25 Oct 2004 at 19:25, Karl-Hugo Weesberg wrote:

You are alone in a haunted house !

Suddenly and without warning, an evil bonsai attacks you!

What do you do?

Sigh.

Ignore trolls.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Bonsaiests
are like genealogists: We know our roots!

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 26-10-2004, 03:13 PM
Kitsune Miko

I always have my pruning shears in their holdster and
my wire wips by my side. I am prepared, no problem.

Kitsune Miko
--- Karl-Hugo Weesberg wrote:

You are alone in a haunted house !

Suddenly and without warning, an evil bonsai attacks
you!

What do you do?

++++Sponsored, in part, by Boon
Manakitivipart++++

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:

http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail
+++++

=====
****
"Expectations are resentments under construction."

Anne Lamott

Old 26-10-2004, 09:09 PM
ROBERT LAURENCE

Give it my Mother-in-laws address, maybe even offer it a ride ;-)
om...

Old 27-10-2004, 12:06 PM
Andrew G

"Karl-Hugo Weesberg" wrote in message
om...
You are alone in a haunted house !

Suddenly and without warning, an evil bonsai attacks you!

What do you do?

ummm, lets see, probably find another newsgroup to troll?
I wish I had the same time on my hands that NG trolls had.

Old 27-10-2004, 03:11 PM
Jim Lewis

On 27 Oct 2004 at 21:06, Andrew G wrote:

"Karl-Hugo Weesberg" wrote in message
om...
You are alone in a haunted house !

Suddenly and without warning, an evil bonsai attacks you!

What do you do?

ummm, lets see, probably find another newsgroup to troll?
I wish I had the same time on my hands that NG trolls had.

But of course none of us have the intellectual acumen to be so
"smart" and "funny" as these trolls are.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Having
given up hope that we'd simply ignore it. ;-)

Old 29-10-2004, 09:29 PM
James

Pull out my Knob cutters and cuts its knob off!!!!!