Old 09-12-2004, 02:36 PM

Default [IBC] 5th World Bonsai Convention ID

We used to have IBC T-shirts. If you see a fat lady with an attitude T-shirt,
like "I'm out of bed & dressed; what more do you want?", that's me.
Iris

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 09-12-2004, 02:45 PM
Kitsune Miko

Does anyone know if my club is a BCI member, am I a
BCI member, or do I need an individual membership? Is
membership more than $25?

Kitsune Miko

=====
****
"Expectations are resentments under construction."

Anne Lamott

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 09-12-2004, 03:43 PM
Alan Walker

Sandy: For the WBC 2005, you need to be an individual member of
BCI or ABS or PBA or NBF or NABF to get the reduced rate for
members. Simply belonging to a club which is a member doesn't
qualify you for this benefit. Most of us support the bonsai
community and are members of more than one of these groups, so
it's not a problem.
Individual membership in BCI is $36.00 per year or $108
for three years (which saves you from having to remember to renew
so often). Just click on the "Join BCI Today!" icon which you
randomly find on the IBC Gallery/website or at the BCI website
and it will take you to http://www.bonsai-bci.com/meminfo1.html
where you can find all the membership information and even sign
up using PayPal.
Alan Walker