Old 04-04-2005, 10:46 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] TV show

I dunno if y'all recall my mentioning that I got filmed for a
how-to segment of a TV production back last late fall. The guy
who hosts the show -- Eye on Gardening -- brought a $9.95
juniper I was supposed to work on.

The tape of the show arrived in the mail today. (!)

I was led to believe that it was a tiny part of a larger show on
the Morikami Garden, but it turns out there's a bit of Morikami
at the front and the end but most of it is my demo. :-(

_I_ did better than I thought, but I wish they hadn't focused so
closely on that little juniper! :-) Shudder.

Anyway, it is scheduled for showing this spring sometime. Don't
know when and don't even know if my satellite system carries the
channel that carries it (tho I have the tape, I don't need to
see it). For those who are vaguely interested in seeing it,
there is SOME info at:

http://www.eyeongardening.com/pastshows/default.asp

Go down to the bottom of the "Past Shows" page for future shows.
There's a little info on where and when on the "Schedule" link.

There's an "uplifting" message at the end, and if they'd known
what a heathen I am, I probably wouldn't have been invited. Oh
well. I didn't cuss once. Not ONCE!

Well, good for a laugh and for the great grandkids 100 years or
so from now.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - People,
when Columbus discovered this country, it was plum full of nuts
and berries. And I'm right here to tell you (that) the berries
are just about all gone. -- Uncle Dave Macon, musician

++++Sponsored, in part, by Edmund Castillo++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++