Old 19-05-2005, 11:56 PM
Roberto Alday Delgadillo

Default [IBC] Thread graft

Hello:

I tried to find some information about ""Thread Graft" and I made a search
at Google, but I couldn't find any helpful result. Therefore, I used the
search engine at the IBC site, but unfortunately I just found one article (a
very good one indeed), but I guess I need to read much more about it, could
you give me any tip on where I can find more information about this? As
usual, let me thank you all in advance for you patience and help.

"Saludos",

Roberto

++++Sponsored, in part, by Sue Crabtree++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 20-05-2005, 02:06 AM
Jim Lewis

Roberto Alday Delgadillo wrote:
Hello:

I tried to find some information about ""Thread Graft" and I made a search
at Google, but I couldn't find any helpful result. Therefore, I used the
search engine at the IBC site, but unfortunately I just found one article (a
very good one indeed), but I guess I need to read much more about it, could
you give me any tip on where I can find more information about this? As
usual, let me thank you all in advance for you patience and help.

Bonsai Today #45 -- everything you wanted to know about
grafting (including thread grafts) but were afraid to ask.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - People,
when Columbus discovered this country, it was plum full of
nuts and berries. And I'm right here to tell you (that) the
berries are just about all gone. -- Uncle Dave Macon, musician

++++Sponsored, in part, by Sue Crabtree++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 20-05-2005, 03:10 AM
Steven Wachs

A FEW YEARS AGO. BILL VALVANUS DID A LECTURE DEMO AT MID ATLANTIC ON THREAD GRAFTING

Stevew
Long Island NY

Old 20-05-2005, 05:33 PM
Roberto Alday Delgadillo

Dear Frinds,

Let me thank you all for your help and information. This is why I love this
place, everybody is always ready to help and SHARE (which is not very common
now a days). Once again, thank you and I "read" you around.

"Saludos",
Roberto

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++