Old 28-05-2005, 10:24 AM
Billy M. Rhodes

Default [IBC] BSF Convention was Bonsai Questions

The Bonsai Societies of Florida will hold the annual convention over the 4th
of July weekend at the Radisson Hotel in Port Canaveral.
The convention will begin on Friday, July 1st and officially end on Monday,
July 4th.
BUT, if you want to see the best displays and vendor sales get there after
lunch on Friday to lunch on Sunday.
Some of vendors will break down Sunday afternoon
Check out:

http://www.bonsaisocietyofbrevard.org/2005/2005.html

The Radisson is easy to reach. From north or south Florida take I-95 to
Highway 528, The Beeline (aka Beachline). Take 528 east toward Port Canaveral, stay
on this road as it becomes A1A just past the port entrances, the Radisson is
on the right.

From the West coast (of Florida). Take I-4 to the "Greenway" and this to the
528 near the Orlando airport. Say on 528 to the Radisson.

The exhibit will have some of the best trees in the state and asks for a
donation. The vendor area is free as long as you resist temptation.

As my daughter lives near Sawgrass Mills in Broward County I can tell you
that the trip takes about 2 1/2 hours.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 28-05-2005, 01:49 PM
Jim Lewis

Billy M. Rhodes wrote:

The exhibit will have some of the best trees in the state and asks for a
donation.

Now THERE's a dumb way to encourage people to become
interested in bonsai! Sheesh!

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --