Old 04-07-2005, 08:53 PM
Billy M. Rhodes

Default [IBC] BSF Convention

Went by the BSF Convention on Saturday morning. Spent all my money on a
couple of Dale C. pots and left.
I don't know how the vendors did. There were quite a few new ones. Last year
we had no one selling Roth tools and this time we had two.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 06-07-2005, 06:20 PM
dalecochoy

Old 06-07-2005, 10:09 PM
Jim Lewis

Some said the change of date from Memorial Day to the 4th of July did it.
...Possibly?
Nice hotel, nice facility, nice rooms, nice close beachs ( for my wife)

_I_ think it was because the venue was the same as last
year. (?)

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Who
didn't go this year.

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: