Old 03-06-2005, 11:56 AM
Carl Rosner

Default [IBC] SLABS

GRID:
Some one published an article on a work shop with "Joe Day" showing him
working on a huge slab. I searched last night, but could not find it.
Dale Cochoy wrote an article for the ABS on Mr. Day. I, even did a
google search, but could not find that article. Maybe someone out there in
IBC land will remember, and be able to help you find pictures of some
of Joe's creations. There is an article coming out in the next
(hopefully, I know what I am talking about) ABS publication on forests. There
will be a couple photos of Mr. Days slabs.

Good luck hunting...

Carl

SNIPPED ...AGrid wrote:

Has anyone got any web site that shows some pictures of slate slabs as
bonsai base ,I have looked in lots of books and seen a few pictures but
not
any that give me a complete look at the slabs shape .

Grid.

Carl L. Rosner - near Atlantic City zone 6/7

www.carlrosner.com
http://www.yessy.com/arteacher3725
http://rosner.becanz.net

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

[IBC] slabs Rodger Kessler Bonsai 20 30-06-2004 03:04 AM
[IBC] slabs/collecting in the UK James Allan Bonsai 3 28-06-2004 07:02 AM
[IBC] handmade slabs Billy M. Rhodes Bonsai 1 19-06-2004 01:05 AM
[IBC] Hypertufa for natural rock planters and slabs kevin bailey Bonsai 0 27-07-2003 12:02 AM
groun force cocrete slabs ob United Kingdom 13 03-02-2003 01:51 AM