Old 20-03-2003, 09:20 PM
Pat Meadows

Default Zip Code Zone Map?

Does anyone know of a website where you can put in a zipcode
and find out what zone it's in?

(Yes, I do know what zone we're in, but we're thinking of
moving.)

Pat
--
CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY
United States: http://www.stopthehunger.com/
Old 20-03-2003, 09:32 PM
Pat Meadows

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 21:05:18 GMT, Pat Meadows
wrote:

Does anyone know of a website where you can put in a zipcode
and find out what zone it's in?

(Yes, I do know what zone we're in, but we're thinking of
moving.)

Never mind, I found one.

http://gardencrossings.com/Zone%20Map.htm

Pat
Old 20-03-2003, 09:32 PM
Radika Kesavan

Pat Meadows wrote:

Does anyone know of a website where you can put in a zipcode
and find out what zone it's in?

(Yes, I do know what zone we're in, but we're thinking of
moving.)

Pat,

Here you go:
http://www.arborday.org/trees/whatzone.html

Goodluck with deciding whether to move or not, and with moving if you
decide to move.

--
Radika
California

Old 20-03-2003, 11:56 PM
Pat Meadows

wrote:

Does anyone know of a website where you can put in a zipcode
and find out what zone it's in?

(Yes, I do know what zone we're in, but we're thinking of
moving.)

www.gurneys.com

Thanks to the folks who replied. I had found one myself -
should have Googled before I made the posting. Sorry.

Maybe it will be useful for others - that would be nice.

Pat
Old 21-03-2003, 12:56 AM
Pat Meadows

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:07:21 -0800, bc
wrote:

How about a look-up using candian postal codes? I could use one of
those....

I've not found one, but take a look he

http://sis.agr.gc.ca/cansis/nsdb/cli...000webmap.html

Maybe this will help.

Pat
Old 21-03-2003, 05:20 PM
Penny Morgan

If you're looking for a zip code map, go to:
www.arborday.org/trees/whatzone.cfm.

It will tell you the zone you're in, but it doesn't break it down into a,b,
etc.

Another website that shows the state your in and then the section where you
live in color is more accurate.

That website is www.rkdn.org/roses/ZoneMap1.asp.

Hope this helps.

Penny
Zone 7b - North Carolina

Old 21-03-2003, 07:44 PM
Pat Meadows

On Fri, 21 Mar 2003 16:04:19 GMT, "Penny Morgan"
wrote:

If you're looking for a zip code map, go to:
www.arborday.org/trees/whatzone.cfm.

It will tell you the zone you're in, but it doesn't break it down into a,b,
etc.

Another website that shows the state your in and then the section where you
live in color is more accurate.

That website is www.rkdn.org/roses/ZoneMap1.asp.

Yes, this one is better - more detailed.
Thanks.

Pat

Climate Zone Map cam Bonsai 0 12-01-2004 01:02 AM
Climate Zone Map jon Edible Gardening 2 24-08-2003 02:02 AM
Preview of 2003 USDA Plant Hardiness Zone Map Susan H. Simko Roses 4 09-07-2003 10:09 PM
USDA Hardiness Zone for Zip 99516 David J Bockman Gardening 7 18-06-2003 10:32 AM
Online Preview of Revised Plant Hardiness Zone Map Bob Batson Gardening 12 14-05-2003 06:56 PM