Old 04-07-2006, 08:56 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Mangos are SO good

Lately I've become addicted to mangos.
They are so revitalizing.
They make me feel good, but unlike a lot of vegetables they taste
great!
Tonight I made my first smoothie!
I made it with a mango, plain yogurt, ice, milk, and sugar.
It made my whole brain spark up! It's instantly addicting!
It was so refreshing on a hot summer night.
I'm gonna be making a LOT of smoothies this summer!

Old 05-07-2006, 12:43 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Will Kemppainen

I agree. I think they are the best tasting fruit I've ever had.

That some people aren't so crazy about mangos makes me believe we all taste
and smell things somewhat differently.

oups.com...

Old 05-07-2006, 12:59 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Harry Chickpea

Top posting for consistancy-

Mangos are tricky. They are of the same family? as poison ivy or some
other nasty plant, but they sure taste good. I get mouth sores if I
overdo on mango, but I love the Keat variety.

"Will Kemppainen" wk @ ooloo.com wrote:

I agree. I think they are the best tasting fruit I've ever had.

That some people aren't so crazy about mangos makes me believe we all taste
and smell things somewhat differently.

wrote in message
roups.com...

Lately I've become addicted to mangos.
They are so revitalizing.
They make me feel good, but unlike a lot of vegetables they taste
great!
Tonight I made my first smoothie!
I made it with a mango, plain yogurt, ice, milk, and sugar.
It made my whole brain spark up! It's instantly addicting!
It was so refreshing on a hot summer night.
I'm gonna be making a LOT of smoothies this summer!

Pruning Mangos Geoff & Heather Australia 3 22-03-2007 08:58 AM
Mangos are SO good John Savage Australia 0 07-07-2006 01:51 PM
Mangos Storm Gardening 3 31-07-2003 04:12 AM
Squrrils eating the mangos George Gardening 4 02-07-2003 02:56 PM
Mangos in WA Tazman Australia 4 05-04-2003 06:34 AM