Old 19-02-2003, 02:39 PM
Pat Meadows

Default Requesting recommendations on where to get good potato sets

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 08:18:50 -0500, Minteeleaf
wrote:

The header says it all; input is welcome.

Agway has them here. Do you have a Southern States near
where you live? If so, they'd probably have them.

Pat

--
Pat Meadows
CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY
Old 19-02-2003, 06:39 PM
Michael Glassford

Fedco Seeds has a good selection & good prices; some are available as
organically grown if that matters to you.

Mike

Minteeleaf wrote:
The header says it all; input is welcome.

Minteeleaf

Old 19-02-2003, 06:39 PM
jc

http://www.ronnigers.com/

Old 20-02-2003, 03:39 AM
simy1

Minteeleaf wrote in message ...
Thanks to everyone who replied for their ideas.
I am planning to grow as many potatoes as I can in
rubbermaid 55 gallon containers, with holes drilled in the bottom.
Potatoes get pretty expensive here in the summer & fresh
potatoes are incredibly delicious.

Minteeleaf, who has a huge bright sunny deck to garden on.

I get them in the organic bin at health food store. Buy the smaller
ones so you get more by the pound. They will cost you a lot less.
Fifty lbs may only cost you $25.
Old 20-02-2003, 12:51 PM
Setzler

Interesting, I thought Ronnigers became Irish Eyes. My catalog says so.

susan

Minteeleaf wrote:

jc wrote:

http://www.ronnigers.com/

Thank you very much! An absolutely wonderful site!
I appreciate this!

Minteeleaf, delighted

Old 25-02-2003, 01:29 AM
Repeating Decimal

Why not just take potatoes you like and cut them up for seed? I have trouble
keeping the eyes from growing.

Bill

Old 25-02-2003, 02:03 PM
Zphysics1