Old 30-01-2007, 05:47 PM
Registered User

Default Bramble/blackberry

I want to grow blackberries next to a wall but could it damage the wall / foundations ?
Old 30-01-2007, 09:57 PM
Registered User

Location: Arkansas

Quote:
Originally Posted by davholla
I want to grow blackberries next to a wall but could it damage the wall / foundations ?
I have Blackberries growing along my Husbands shop. We put them there as a protection against those that might want to break in the windows. They would have quite a time getting out of those brambles. Any way they are producing greatly and we don't seem to have any troubles with them messing up the slab that the shop is built on.
Mary

Bramble question Frank Booth United Kingdom 3 16-04-2014 07:44 PM
HELP!-novice gardener in need of advice to clear BRAMBLE ROOTS! Danniexxx Gardening 6 15-05-2013 06:09 PM
Bramble / Blackberry flowering question Uncle-C United Kingdom 27 25-04-2009 09:08 AM
bramble as mulch? halibut-t Gardening 2 11-10-2005 11:02 PM
Blackberry and Plum help Mike United Kingdom 4 15-07-2003 07:39 AM