Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2007, 05:09 PM
Registered User

Red face Windowsill Watermelon

Hey guys, i'm new here, and I'm also new to growing things, this is my first attempt and i'm lost.

Basically, i'm trying to grow a watermelon plant (?) on my windowsil (for now..) I don't have a greenhouse or any kind of outdoor place to grow it, apart from a small garden). I started by reading a few guides on how to plant the seeds and I have some small plants growing now. Here are some pictures.

http://ihasaseed.com/a4/dom/watermelon/DSCF5991.JPG
http://ihasaseed.com/a4/dom/watermelon/DSCF5992.JPG
http://ihasaseed.com/a4/dom/watermelon/DSCF5994.JPG

(I didn't want to link the actual images in the thread because they're about 1000x750res)

Im now wondering where to go from here, do I move them to a bigger pot, to somewhere bigger or will they be fine where they are for now? I've been watering them about once or twice a week (as I read on a few guides online).

Thanks for your help in advance.

(by the way, i'm living in north east of england, where at the moment the temprature is around 17-23°c)

- Dom