Old 17-10-2007, 05:59 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Hemp (Corn-to-Ethanol: US Agribusiness Magic Path To A WorldFood Monopoly)

Ann wrote:
Charlie expounded:

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 17:31:20 -0400, Ann wrote:

doofy expounded:

Yeah, but look at his eyes, man. Like glaucoma or something.

Nah, thyroid most likely. Pot smokers are protected against glaucoma,
believe it or not!

Excuse me! Ya'll are talkin' 'bout smokin' pot in this group?

This is rec.gardens.edible. Please note the part that says
*edible*!!!!

Please limit your discussions to methods of ingesting pot. like,
brownies and tea and tuna sandwich seasoning, OK?

Charlie

I'm not the one who brought it up, I merely corrected an inaccuracy. I
no longer ingest it in any form. Those were the daze.....;o)

I smoked pot for a month one night.
Old 17-10-2007, 03:01 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On Oct 17, 12:58 am, doofy wrote:
Charlie wrote:
On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 17:31:20 -0400, Ann wrote:

doofy expounded:

Yeah, but look at his eyes, man. Like glaucoma or something.

Nah, thyroid most likely. Pot smokers are protected against glaucoma,
believe it or not!

Excuse me! Ya'll are talkin' 'bout smokin' pot in this group?

This is rec.gardens.edible. Please note the part that says
*edible*!!!!

Please limit your discussions to methods of ingesting pot. like,
brownies and tea and tuna sandwich seasoning, OK?

Don't bogart that zucchini, my friend, pass it over to me.

That's one HELL of a blunt.

Old 17-10-2007, 03:51 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Ferd Farkel wrote:
On Oct 17, 12:58 am, doofy wrote:

Charlie wrote:

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 17:31:20 -0400, Ann wrote:

doofy expounded:

Yeah, but look at his eyes, man. Like glaucoma or something.

Nah, thyroid most likely. Pot smokers are protected against glaucoma,
believe it or not!

Excuse me! Ya'll are talkin' 'bout smokin' pot in this group?

This is rec.gardens.edible. Please note the part that says
*edible*!!!!

Please limit your discussions to methods of ingesting pot. like,
brownies and tea and tuna sandwich seasoning, OK?

Don't bogart that zucchini, my friend, pass it over to me.

That's one HELL of a blunt.

Never blow shotguns with a corncob pipe, unless you want a smoldering lap.
Old 17-10-2007, 06:09 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On Oct 17, 10:47 am, Charlie wrote:
On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 07:01:00 -0700, Ferd Farkel
wrote:

On Oct 17, 12:58 am, doofy wrote:
Charlie wrote:
On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 17:31:20 -0400, Ann wrote:

doofy expounded:

Yeah, but look at his eyes, man. Like glaucoma or something.

Nah, thyroid most likely. Pot smokers are protected against glaucoma,
believe it or not!

Excuse me! Ya'll are talkin' 'bout smokin' pot in this group?

This is rec.gardens.edible. Please note the part that says
*edible*!!!!

Please limit your discussions to methods of ingesting pot. like,
brownies and tea and tuna sandwich seasoning, OK?

Don't bogart that zucchini, my friend, pass it over to me.

That's one HELL of a blunt.

Not for Tommy Chong

I dunno. That rolling paper was bigger than any
blunt I've ever seen.

Old 17-10-2007, 08:32 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Charlie wrote:
On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 17:31:20 -0400, Ann wrote:

doofy expounded:

Yeah, but look at his eyes, man. Like glaucoma or something.

Nah, thyroid most likely. Pot smokers are protected against glaucoma,
believe it or not!

Excuse me! Ya'll are talkin' 'bout smokin' pot in this group?

This is rec.gardens.edible. Please note the part that says
*edible*!!!!

Please limit your discussions to methods of ingesting pot. like,
brownies and tea and tuna sandwich seasoning, OK?

How about shrooms?

And then, on a serious note, any of you cultivating any mushrooms on
logs? Just wonder how easy that is, whether its cost effective, etc.

Old 19-10-2007, 06:47 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
doofy wrote:

Charlie wrote:
On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 17:31:20 -0400, Ann wrote:

doofy expounded:

Yeah, but look at his eyes, man. Like glaucoma or something.
Nah, thyroid most likely. Pot smokers are protected against glaucoma,
believe it or not!

Excuse me! Ya'll are talkin' 'bout smokin' pot in this group?

This is rec.gardens.edible. Please note the part that says
*edible*!!!!

Please limit your discussions to methods of ingesting pot. like,
brownies and tea and tuna sandwich seasoning, OK?

How about shrooms?

And then, on a serious note, any of you cultivating any mushrooms on
logs? Just wonder how easy that is, whether its cost effective, etc.

Doofy dear, if you are seriously interested in culinary 'shrooms, try
this website. These are really good people, dedicated to the education
of the true, amazing value of mushrooms. Their prices are very good and
I plan to try a LOT of them, as soon as I can dedicate the space to some
indoor growing space. It's too bloody hot here to try outdoor growing
for the more interesting species:

http://www.fungi.com/

Click on "mushroom kits" from the home page.
--
Peace, Om

Remove both _ (underscores) to validate gmail e-mails.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein
Old 19-10-2007, 08:28 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Omelet wrote:
In article ,
doofy wrote:

Charlie wrote:
[...]

I'm interested in the food variety, and their viability as a cash crop,
and the possibly that they might get cross pollinated with a deadly
variety. I know "cross pollinated" is a misnomer. Just don't want to
get some fungal volunteers growing on the same medium.

I'll check out the site.
Old 20-10-2007, 02:14 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Cultivating mushrooms (was Hemp )

In article ,
doofy wrote:

Doofy dear, if you are seriously interested in culinary 'shrooms, try
this website. These are really good people, dedicated to the education
of the true, amazing value of mushrooms. Their prices are very good and
I plan to try a LOT of them, as soon as I can dedicate the space to some
indoor growing space. It's too bloody hot here to try outdoor growing
for the more interesting species:

I'm interested in the food variety, and their viability as a cash crop,
and the possibly that they might get cross pollinated with a deadly
variety. I know "cross pollinated" is a misnomer. Just don't want to
get some fungal volunteers growing on the same medium.

I'll check out the site.

Just follow the instructions. :-)
Protect your media...

If you want to play with cash cropping, I HIGHLY recommend Stammet's
book "Growing Gourmet and Medicinal Mushrooms". It's very complete and
has some instructions and hints for large scale growing. Fascinating
read and even touches on some successful experimentation with some of
the wood eaters for cancer and anti-viral treatments.

http://tinyurl.com/2ra244

It is a large, well illustrated hardbound. Well worth that price.
I may need to get a new copy. The one I have is the second edition.

Old 20-01-2008, 03:12 PM
BrownFingers's Avatar
Registered User

Quote:

Chop off the sunleaves. Cut the nitrogen. Yellowing plants
won't show up the same, the buds are stickier, and the taste
is much less like dried spinach.

Other close cousins of c. sativa include hops, used to
flavor beer.

My plants are yellow cause i PEE on em...
But dont flavor your beer with the plant though ROLFA
I'm the New Gardening Daddy... You beta watch out cause I'm the new Kid on the Lawn..!!!!
I'm gonna hoe Yo Gravel.....
Old 07-02-2011, 05:36 PM
Registered User

Cash crops of tobacco has been and will continue to do so until there is no needs. This is a labor-intensive crops, but when you understand thousands of dollars per acre people will continue to grow.
Pond Supplies