Old 04-03-2008, 12:27 PM
Registered User

Default Cleaning Ring Culture Beds

Hi everybody, another new poster. Last year I built in my greenhouse two ring culture beds 8ft by 16 inches, lined them with plastic and filled them with about 6inches of builders ballast. I then grew tomatoes on them in bottomless pots.
It was very successful.

I am getting ready for this year now and wonder how I am going to clean them.
Removing the stones would be difficult so I was wondering if there was anything I could use to swamp the beds with that would do the job. I was thinking of Jeyes fluid but would it be safe for tomatoes.

Any Ideas ? Many thanks folks.

Tomatos By ring culture tibbar Edible Gardening 11 29-03-2012 09:46 AM
Ring culture dido22 United Kingdom 11 27-01-2011 11:49 AM
* FREE * Classified Ads for Vacuums ,Carpet Cleaning equipment, and Carpet Cleaning Vans and Vehicles Classifieds Webmaster Lawns 1 19-08-2004 12:43 PM
Sian garden lights by Ring Bob H United Kingdom 1 24-09-2003 10:12 PM
Ring on my lawn sti3402 Gardening 6 13-05-2003 04:32 PM