Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-05-2008, 10:49 AM
Registered User

Default black spots on my tomato leaves

Just got back into gardening after many years of not bothering and grown my own tomato plants from seeds I probably put them outside a bit too early (two weeks ago) now I notice the lower leaves have black spots on them and not looking very good.
I Googled for an answer but I'm not sure I've had the definitive reply exactly, so far it's only the lower leaves and the plants have started to grow again after the sudden shock of all that cold rain...are they doomed do you think?