Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2008, 12:39 AM
Registered User

Smile Tomato Plants - How long from seedlings to harvesting?

Hi again, the plants I started from seed a few months back are doing well, no tomatoes as yet tho, I also have four plants I bought quite young, the flowers are out on three of those & the tomatoes are starting to grow on the fourth. However, I started some gardeners delight seeds as an insurance policy (it's my first time growing tomatoes)I thought that only two or three would germinate, like my last attempt, however the whole tray sprouted & I now have about 16 extra plants, is there any possibility they will grow to the stage required to produce tomatoes this summer? What is the usual time frame from seedling to harvesting?

Thanks