Old 28-04-2003, 10:20 PM
Robert

Default help new info needed

HI:

I am a student and am interested in contributing to a body of
knowledge "needed" in the area of your group's expertise.

Could anyone from your group give me an idea of any information or
subject matter you would like to see developed or researched more in
your area of interest that is not out there already or may not be in
quite the format that you desire???

I would very much appreciate your feedback.

This will be part of my project for a masters in education.

I would of course make this information available to the group upon
its completion and would gladly make reference to your contribution.

Please respond to:
Thank you very much!!!

Robert Zelig
Old 29-04-2003, 12:32 AM
montana

In article ,
(Robert) wrote:

HI:

I am a student and am interested in contributing to a body of
knowledge "needed" in the area of your group's expertise.

Could anyone from your group give me an idea of any information or
subject matter you would like to see developed or researched more in
your area of interest that is not out there already or may not be in
quite the format that you desire???

I would very much appreciate your feedback.

This will be part of my project for a masters in education.

I would of course make this information available to the group upon
its completion and would gladly make reference to your contribution.

Please respond to:

Thank you very much!!!

Robert Zelig

We were surprised when a Japanese Plum tree in our (inner ring) suburban
yard gave us fruit. It put a gleam in out eye regarding dwarf fruit
trees that would bear fruit & what is necessary to make this happen. We
have a very tiny yard in the front and back, but we'd like to have more
easily accessed information about urban "orchards" or fruit "farming".

We are also always looking for better access to attractive drought
resistant planting (we have some information, but what we'ver read so
far hasn't been as helpful as we would like). One of the things we do is
look at plants by highways, knowing that if plants can be attractive and
survive there, they'll probably do well with neglect in our yard.

I'd like to see a great user-friendly online plant database where I
could input growth conditions and configurations, amount of water, sun,
my zone, etc. and I would get back which plants fit my needs, with good
pictures and good information about growth habits, necessary care,
potential problems & pests, etc.

Last, but not least, we have 3 large dogs and we need trample-proof, non
dog toxic plants that we all may enjoy.