Old 04-01-2011, 07:27 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Japanese Hand Garden Tools

Many which double as weapons.

http://tinyurl.com/33zan9t

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

"Always tell the truth and you don't have to remember anything."
--Mark Twain.

Old 04-01-2011, 07:36 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Bill who putters wrote:

Many which double as weapons.

My wife got me a Neiji garden hoe some years ago. Just the thing for
transplanting, or frightening the Witnesses.... (they no longer stop here).

Old 04-01-2011, 08:11 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
Gary Woods wrote:

Bill who putters wrote:

Many which double as weapons.

My wife got me a Neiji garden hoe some years ago. Just the thing for
transplanting, or frightening the Witnesses.... (they no longer stop here).

When the witnesses come I am cordial but state up front people of weak
faith try to convert others for confirmation. Seems to work.

Years ago Smith and Hawkens offered hand tools from Japan that had a
square wood metal interface. I have three of them 3 feet from me now.
The Hand fit was oval and a joy to use. Tools to extend the mind in a
way. Don't know where to find them new but I treat them like family
heirlooms in case one of my kids get into growing plants. Fingers
crossed.

Old 05-01-2011, 06:30 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Bill who putters wrote in
:

In article ,
Gary Woods wrote:

Bill who putters wrote:

Many which double as weapons.

My wife got me a Neiji garden hoe some years ago. Just the thing for
transplanting, or frightening the Witnesses.... (they no longer stop
here).

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic Zone 5/4 in upstate New York, 1420'
elevation. NY WO G

When the witnesses come I am cordial but state up front people of
weak
faith try to convert others for confirmation. Seems to work.

Years ago Smith and Hawkens offered hand tools from Japan that had a
square wood metal interface. I have three of them 3 feet from me
now. The Hand fit was oval and a joy to use. Tools to extend the
mind in a way. Don't know where to find them new but I treat them
like family heirlooms in case one of my kids get into growing plants.
Fingers crossed.

Typical Yank

Help with Garden Hand Tools Lauriejo United Kingdom 14 25-06-2013 09:57 PM
floral tools,floral garden tools,floral hand tools supplier in china [email protected] Australia 0 17-09-2007 01:38 PM
Clarington Forge garden tools from Bulldog Tools, UK Robert Larson Gardening 0 31-03-2007 05:32 PM
garden hand tools Jen Gardening 5 05-01-2006 11:36 PM
Teens and Abortion; Hand in Hand?: Is It the Answer? Michael Calwell Ponds 12 20-05-2005 02:00 AM