Old 15-03-2011, 09:37 AM
Registered User

Default Edible gardening Show

Hi new member to the site and my first post,my company Amberol will be attending the Edible Gardening Show at Stonleigh in Warwickshire this weekend 18-20th March. We will be showing there our new range of Self Watering Vegetable containers called the Harvester range.
Many years in the business as we sell hanging baskets and planters but new to Vegetables.
Old 15-03-2011, 08:30 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
tim tro wrote:

Hi new member to the site and my first post,my company Amberol will be
attending the Edible Gardening Show at Stonleigh in Warwickshire this
weekend 18-20th March. We will be showing there our new range of Self
Watering Vegetable containers called the Harvester range.
Many years in the business as we sell hanging baskets and planters but
new to Vegetables.

BUGGER OFF!
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIC0eZYEtI
http://www.democracynow.org/blog/2011/3/7/michael_moore
Old 16-03-2011, 03:30 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On Mar 15, 1:30*pm, Billy whines:
BUGGER OFF!

Oh My! billy doesn't like it when someone competes with his green
noise shtick!
Old 16-03-2011, 07:17 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 13:30:36 -0700, Billy wrote:

In article ,
tim tro wrote:

Hi new member to the site and my first post,my company Amberol will be
attending the Edible Gardening Show at Stonleigh in Warwickshire this
weekend 18-20th March. We will be showing there our new range of Self
Watering Vegetable containers called the Harvester range. Many years in
the business as we sell hanging baskets and planters but new to
Vegetables.

BUGGER OFF!

That's a bit extreme don't you think? The post is on topic although
commercial. And it seems to have been written by a person not a robot. If
the OP is willing to participate in the discussions in this newsgroup then
the occasional commercial post would be acceptable. However if the only
posts are advertisements then he's not welcome.

Old 16-03-2011, 10:06 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

tim tro wrote:

Hi new member to the site and my first post,my company Amberol will be
attending the Edible Gardening Show at Stonleigh in Warwickshire this
weekend 18-20th March. We will be showing there our new range of Self
Watering Vegetable containers called the Harvester range. Many years in
the business as we sell hanging baskets and planters but new to
Vegetables.

BUGGER OFF!

That's a bit extreme don't you think? The post is on topic although
commercial. And it seems to have been written by a person not a robot. If
the OP is willing to participate in the discussions in this newsgroup then
the occasional commercial post would be acceptable. However if the only
posts are advertisements then he's not welcome.

There are a couple of commercial interests that post here, but they keep
their identification in their sigs. If the poster (this was his first
post) wants to add an URL to his sig, I have no problem with than.
Hopefully tim will hang around and be useful. This is the time of year
we get visitors wanting to plant something that won't require much
up-keep, and they want suggestions.

If tim wants to participate, fine, but posting commercials will only
lead me to **** and moan.

Old 17-03-2011, 09:44 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

*tim tro wrote:

[...]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyE5wjc4XOw- Hide quoted text -

the goose and the gander and we still have the other brother
bill.......oh my!