Old 07-07-2011, 02:08 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Miracle gro

FarmI wrote:
"Derald" wrote in message
m...

Superbly done, Sir or Madame, if one may call you that.

Derald, just WHAT are you on about?

Derald, Gunnar and Billy are on about
each other. they need to get a room.

has anyone grown cloves?

songbird
Old 07-07-2011, 08:42 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
songbird wrote:

FarmI wrote:
"Derald" wrote in message
m...

Superbly done, Sir or Madame, if one may call you that.

Derald, just WHAT are you on about?

Derald, Gunnar and Billy are on about
each other. they need to get a room.

I give references to support my point of view, whereas Gunny and Dim
seem to think that we should just support thier unsubstantiated
statements.
Putting 2 autocrats in the same room probably isn't a good idea. They
need to be in separate wards.

has anyone grown cloves?

songbird

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIC0eZYEtI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_vN0--mHug
Old 08-07-2011, 07:17 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On Jul 7, 12:42*pm, Billy nostalgic about his
fifth grade crossing guard good citizen oath wrote:.

I give references to support my point of view, whereas ....wha, wha, wha. Teacher... their being mean to me again!

The answer is Still YES it is OK!!!!!!!!

(Pure 60s communist propaganda BS snipped)
Old 07-07-2011, 08:44 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
songbird wrote:

FarmI wrote:
"Derald" wrote in message
m...

Superbly done, Sir or Madame, if one may call you that.

Derald, just WHAT are you on about?

Derald, Gunnar and Billy are on about
each other. they need to get a room.

has anyone grown cloves?

songbird

You have a climate similar to Indonesia?

Old 08-07-2011, 03:00 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

"songbird" wrote in message
FarmI wrote:
"Derald" wrote in message
m...

Superbly done, Sir or Madame, if one may call you that.

Derald, just WHAT are you on about?

Derald, Gunnar and Billy are on about
each other. they need to get a room.

How do you know? Derald leaves nothing in from previous posts so may as
well be talking to him/herself in a sound proofed room.

has anyone grown cloves?

The spice? Sorry, I don't live in a tropical area.

Old 08-07-2011, 07:05 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On Jul 7, 7:00*pm, "FarmI" ask@itshall be given trying to get her
shit together wrote:
"songbird" wrote in message
FarmI wrote:
"Derald" wrote in message
news:KpmdnXAoLuitcInTnZ2dnUVZ_ridnZ2d@earthlink. com...

Superbly done, Sir or Madame, if one may call you that.

Derald, just WHAT are you on about?

*Derald, Gunnar and Billy are on about
each other. *they need to get a room.

How do you know? *Derald leaves nothing in from previous posts so may as
well be talking to him/herself in a sound proofed room.

*has anyone grown cloves?

The spice? *Sorry, I don't live in a tropical area.

Catch up Farmnal, YOU are now mixing your posts!
Old 08-07-2011, 06:45 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

FarmI wrote:
songbird wrote:
FarmI wrote:
Derald wrote:

Superbly done, Sir or Madame, if one may call you that.

Derald, just WHAT are you on about?

Derald, Gunnar and Billy are on about
each other. they need to get a room.

How do you know?

when they use each other's names in
flinging abuse back and forth that kinda
gives it away.

but, anyways, it's not important
overall, just a comment on local color
so to speak.

Derald leaves nothing in from previous posts so may as
well be talking to him/herself in a sound proofed room.

at times, other times not.

has anyone grown cloves?

The spice? Sorry, I don't live in a tropical area.

ok, thanks.

songbird
Old 08-07-2011, 05:19 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

FarmI wrote:
"songbird" wrote:

has anyone grown cloves?

The spice? Sorry, I don't live in a tropical area.

When I lived in Los Angeles metro I saw a peppercorn bush at a farmers
market. Even there it was for indoors. You'd need a hot house to grow
a clove plant almost anywhere in the temperate zones.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:26 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

"Doug Freyburger" wrote in message
FarmI wrote:
"songbird" wrote:

has anyone grown cloves?

The spice? Sorry, I don't live in a tropical area.

When I lived in Los Angeles metro I saw a peppercorn bush at a farmers
market. Even there it was for indoors. You'd need a hot house to grow
a clove plant almost anywhere in the temperate zones.

Huh? Since when was a peppercorn a clove?

Old 10-07-2011, 01:27 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

FarmI wrote:
"Doug Freyburger" wrote:

When I lived in Los Angeles metro I saw a peppercorn bush at a farmers
market. Even there it was for indoors. You'd need a hot house to grow
a clove plant almost anywhere in the temperate zones.

Huh? Since when was a peppercorn a clove?

Both well know tropicals. If you have the facilities to grow one you
should be able to grow the other. In LA metro even the peppercorn plant
needed to be kept in a hothouse. No way anyone in ConUS is going to be
able to grow a clove plant anywhere but a hothouse. Possibly in Hawaii
but definitely not in any of the continental states.