Old 21-05-2014, 09:06 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Repelling ...

Critters , that is . Today I mixed up 4 eggs , 1 cup dry milk , some
cayenne pepper juice I made . and water to make 2 gallons . Sprayed some on
all my trees and most of the garden vegetation . My sprayer is toast , just
barely made it for this spray session , so I'll be picking one up next trip
to town . Next spray session will include a dose of fish emulsion , both as
a deer-deterrent and a fertilizer . I have a neighbor that swears fruit
trees won't grow up here in The Holler , and I'm determined to prove him
wrong ... so far they're growing great , it's just that the Hooved Rats are
munching the new growth . We aim to stop that .
BTW , we've started harvesting some Romaine , spinach , bok choy , and
beet tops . Nothing like a salad that's less than 30 minutes from the garden
..
--
Snag

Repelling Bees [email protected] Ponds 7 09-06-2005 04:37 PM
repelling groundhogs FREDERICK INDICTOR Edible Gardening 19 28-03-2005 03:39 PM
repelling groundhogs FREDERICK INDICTOR Edible Gardening 0 23-03-2005 05:34 PM
Repelling of groundhogs Indictorfands Edible Gardening 13 22-08-2003 07:32 PM
Repelling skeeters JNJ Gardening 7 16-05-2003 07:32 AM