Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-05-2003, 04:32 PM
DigitalVinyl

Default brown shiny shots and rotting seedling leaf?

I have three morning glory seedlings, each just has the two V-shaped
leaves. A few days ago I noticed one having little brown spots.They
were a little shiny in the center like a sap, but too small for me to
tell it was sticky. There is nothing above them and the leaves and
stems show no sign of bugs.

The leaf tips started to rot, turning brown and shrivelling in to
nothing. It hasn't destroyed the whole leaf but it is looking ugly. A
second one developed the brown spots.

I'm wondering if it is due to the wet weather. From the drawings in my
book it looks closest to leaf spot. Anything to be done here?

DiGiTAL_ViNYL (no email)