Old 01-08-2003, 05:12 PM
templar

Default Zucchini dying

I have a zucchini plant that keeps sprouting new leaves but the old
leaves turn yellow then dry up and die as fast as the new leaves
sprout so my plant is the same size all the time and never makes any
zucchini. I looked for worms burrowed in the sprouts but that doesnt
seem to be the problem. is it too much water? too little? not
enough sun? too much sun? not enough fertilizer?

any ideas?
Old 01-08-2003, 07:22 PM
John DeBoo

templar wrote:

I have a zucchini plant that keeps sprouting new leaves but the old
leaves turn yellow then dry up and die as fast as the new leaves
sprout so my plant is the same size all the time and never makes any
zucchini. I looked for worms burrowed in the sprouts but that doesnt
seem to be the problem. is it too much water? too little? not
enough sun? too much sun? not enough fertilizer?

any ideas?

Sounds like squash bugs to me, at least that how mine look if I
don't keep up the daily battle.

Old 03-08-2003, 01:32 AM
HomeGrownVegies

not enough water if you are having high heat temps and you need to fertilize
atleast once a month

zucchini dying PatK Gardening 9 19-07-2005 12:29 PM
Can someone ID this insect found on my Zucchini? - zucchini pest.jpg Tracey Gardening 1 22-07-2003 06:32 PM
Can someone ID this insect found on my Zucchini? - zucchini pest.jpg (1/1) Some One Gardening 5 22-07-2003 03:42 PM
Zucchini is dying Vanis Texas 4 02-06-2003 03:44 AM
Is my lewisia dying back or actually dying! Lynda Thornton United Kingdom 2 23-10-2002 06:36 PM