Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2004, 02:12 PM
simy1

Default wild ducks in the garden

This is a new. In the past I have had to cope with woodchucks,
rabbits, voles, deer, slugs, and wasps (not mentioning the ever
present vine borers). Foxes, possums, raccoons, squirrels, moles and
crows usually leave the garden alone, and small birds in general
produce negligible damage. I stepped out of the backdoor last night
after dinner to find five ducks in the garden (they fled on sight). I
can see why they should be there (all greens and garlic planted, many
small greens which I am sure can interest a duck). I found no evidence
of damage, maybe they had just arrived. How do I discourage them?

Ducks in Garden ,beneficial or a nuisance? [email protected] United Kingdom 5 02-06-2013 03:45 PM
Wild Ducks in the garden rjbl United Kingdom 58 21-03-2009 09:44 PM
Wild Ducks in the garden Ophelia United Kingdom 0 21-03-2009 09:14 AM
Ducks ~ jan Ponds 10 30-03-2003 01:32 PM
Ducks or turtles in Koi Pond? Joe Blow Ponds 3 10-03-2003 09:32 PM