Old 26-05-2004, 10:06 PM
Steve

Default Rhubarb

I was reading the web site about Rhubarb this evening. This one:
http://www.plantea.com/rhubarb.htm the one someone posted just
hours ago. I lost track of which thread it was under so I'm starting
a new one.

Question: What do some of you think is the best Rhubarb variety? I
like the looks of the ones with solid red stalks. Are they as edible
as the older, more green, varieties? If the very red ones are tender
for eating (cooking) which is your favorite one?

Steve in the Adirondacks ... where it's still early enough to
consider planting rhubarb this spring.

Old 26-05-2004, 10:06 PM
Steve

OK, on my system, it didn't start a new thread after all. It is back
under the original thread. Now I can see that Jan posted that web
site earlier today.

Steve