Old 25-06-2004, 03:04 PM
azura a.n.

Default seeking Plant suggestions...

Hello guys

Could any of you kindly make some suggestion on what kind of plant could i use
to fill my balcony ?

I live in Malaysia, high temperature 24/7 and very high humidity place.
I have very rough concert balcony which I try to cover with something.
Like one of these plants that grow on the walls of the building and climb nicely ?
Something that my little kids want get poisoned from when playing around .

Sorry , i'm very inexperience in this stuff , will appreciate your expertise,
plant name or perhaps place I could search for it .

Best regards

Azura

Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur

Old 25-06-2004, 04:02 PM
Wong

"azura a.n." azuraan@streamyx wrote in message

I live in Malaysia

Me so. g

I have very rough concert balcony which I try to cover with

something.
Like one of these plants that grow on the walls of the building and

climb nicely ?

I think what you are looking for are a plant that look like a hoster
but climbing around. Sorry! I don't know the name.

I suggest you post to rec.gardens, at there you may have better luck
than here.

Regards,
Wong

--
Latitude: 06.10N Longitude: 102.17E Altitude: 5m