Old 29-06-2004, 08:07 PM
Meagan M Eller

Default Dill?

guppy wrote:
used it in??? Is it known to be poisonous at all? I did not use a lot of

According to what I could find, it isn't:
http://www.crescentbloom.com/Plants/...lanceolata.htm

Old 05-07-2004, 03:02 PM
Jim Carlock

I don't know anything about the link being posted but a search on
google:

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Co...utf-8&oe=utf-8

yielded:

http://www.scs.leeds.ac.uk/cgi-bin/p...a&CAN=COMI ND

Easy to read and seems to be used to make female babies.

HTH

--
Jim Carlock
http://www.microcosmotalk.com/

"guppy" wrote:
Well, just FYI, then, the early leaves of this impart a fantastic dill
flavor...for those of you who are frustrated with bolting dill (as mine is
too)
"Frogleg" wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 17:21:28 -0400, "guppy" wrote:

I thought it really added to the sauce I
used it in??? Is it known to be poisonous at all? I did not use a lot

of
it but am wondering what would happen if I did. Not really brave

enough
to risk it though.

Unless a plant is famously poisonous (Foxglove, Oleander), I don't
think there's anything harmful in sampling it. Most plants we don't
eat aren't harmful -- they just don't taste very good and/or have no
particular nutritional benefits.

Dill question al United Kingdom 0 09-06-2003 07:32 PM
Dill Cucumber recipe? Kellie J. Berger Edible Gardening 1 08-06-2003 03:20 PM
dill going to seed miklol United Kingdom 1 05-06-2003 09:20 AM
dill going to seed miklol United Kingdom 1 05-06-2003 12:22 AM
how can i dry Dill and other herbs? info Gardening 5 20-04-2003 09:08 PM