Old 19-09-2004, 08:23 AM
Antipodean Bucket Farmer

Default Strawberry Spacing

Hi, Everybody,

Most of my growing space is 10-litre (2 and a half gal)
buckets.

I have seven small strawberry plants.

How many should I put in each bucket?

Thanks!

--
Guide To DIY Living
http://www.self-reliance.co.nz
Old 12-10-2004, 12:42 PM
Dwayne

I have never grown them in a bucket, but they need about 18 or more inches
between them when grown on the ground. I have seen planters for hanging
that had strawberries growing from 2 to 4 individual holes on the sides of
the container. I would try one in one bucket, two in another and so on.
Take notes and let us know how you came out.

Dwayne

Old 25-03-2011, 06:00 PM
Registered User

Growing Strawberries in your garden, can be simple if you apperceive what to do. Many humans try to use growing strawberries containers, but that's not consistently the case. Growing strawberries can be easy, I repeat, can be easy, you just charge to apperceive the basics of burying strawberries. Keep reading, and you'll be surprised.
Pond Pumps

Bambusa Lako spacing Rick DeBay Bamboo 5 01-02-2006 10:17 PM
Strawberry Spacing Antipodean Bucket Farmer Edible Gardening 0 19-09-2004 08:23 AM
B. oldhamii spacing Rick Emerson Bamboo 1 14-04-2003 03:32 AM
Sweet Alyssum spacing? Someone Gardening 8 09-04-2003 04:44 AM
Spacing of Perennials Jack United Kingdom 2 02-03-2003 05:00 PM