Old 20-04-2003, 06:21 AM
Flandry

Default SWM ISO Plants

So, i've got this new lighting setup on the way, and i'm thinking i
better plant the tank a bit more than it is now before i set up the
lights or it's gonna get very GREEN in the tank after the retrofit.
Does anybody have a lot of clippings and such from their tank that i
could buy cheap? At LFS here plants are around $4-$8 each!

I'm in the Boston area, and could pick them up if you're locale is
T-accessible.

Please email me privately davidfalkyn at hotmail dot com.

Thanks!

-Flandry
Old 20-04-2003, 06:21 AM
Rich Conley

I cant help too much with the plants(mine is still quite sparcely
planted), but I'm in boston too...
If your interested in trades at some point in the future (plants or
fish...just look for me)

rconley81 at hotmail dot com