Old 13-06-2003, 02:20 AM
aquascape

Default FS: Extra Large Java Fern

I have some Extra large java fern for sale. These monsters outgrew my 65
gallon tank. You need a tall tank to house these plants.

I want to see if there is any interest for the whole lot, otherwise i will
break out into smaller portions.

See pic for more details...for size reference, you can see the dvd case to
the left and the 6" ruler to the right.
http://members.rogers.com/robertng/Jf2.jpg
http://members.rogers.com/robertng/fern1.jpg

email me for more info, i am located in Canada.
Rob

Old 13-06-2003, 04:56 AM
Eric Schreiber

"aquascape" hotmail.com@thesober wrote:

See pic for more details...for size reference, you can see the dvd case to
the left and the 6" ruler to the right.
http://members.rogers.com/robertng/Jf2.jpg
http://members.rogers.com/robertng/fern1.jpg

What is it about Java fern that all the pictures I see from private
individuals are gorgeous (like the ones in the links above) and every
one I've ever seen in a store looks like it's on its last legs?

If I ever found one that looked half that good in a store, I'd pounce
on it.

--
www.ericschreiber.com
Old 19-09-2003, 04:20 AM
James M K

Default Extra Large Java Fern

Clean your kitchen Rob Lee. It is dirty.
I would nevr buy any plants from you.

le.rogers.com...

Old 19-09-2003, 02:42 PM
RedForeman ©®

are you kidding or drunk? I dont' even SEE his kitchen let alone care
whether or not it's clean... and what that has to do with whether or not his
plants are of good quality, well, there again, can't figure out what that's
got to do with his plants????

.. .

Old 19-09-2003, 06:02 PM
James M K

How do you know if he did not spit in a fish tank. Chinese spit to a kitchen
sink and brush their teeth in a kitchen. You have no idea.

"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message
are you kidding or drunk? I dont' even SEE his kitchen let alone care
whether or not it's clean... and what that has to do with whether or not

his
plants are of good quality, well, there again, can't figure out what

that's
got to do with his plants????

.. .

Old 19-09-2003, 07:02 PM
Kristen

Don't feed the trolls...
Old 22-09-2003, 04:35 PM
RedForeman ©®

Don't troll my posts.. know a troll when you see one Kristen.... he's not
one... just a misguided fool...

"Kristen" wrote in message
Don't feed the trolls...

Old 22-09-2003, 04:43 PM
RedForeman ©®

You've got issues, more than the wall street journal.... you'll not last
here if you throw out too much junk like that comment, ppl here are more or
less cordial, until someone throws a comment like that out, then you'll be
ignored.... much like you'll be ignored because of that comment....

btw, I've brushed my teeth, and my hair, in my truck, at my desk, I've spit
out the window, and it probably landed on your window... big deal???

Sounds like you're more a germ freaked racist than a compassionate hobbyist
looking to help a fellow hobbyist... and you're pretty quick to judge, which
isn't healthy either...

"James M K" wrote in message
.. .
How do you know if he did not spit in a fish tank. Chinese spit to a

kitchen
sink and brush their teeth in a kitchen. You have no idea.

"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message
are you kidding or drunk? I dont' even SEE his kitchen let alone care
whether or not it's clean... and what that has to do with whether or not

his
plants are of good quality, well, there again, can't figure out what

that's
got to do with his plants????

.. .

Old 23-09-2003, 09:02 PM
Blarneytoad

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 11:41:16 -0400, "RedForeman ©®"
wrote:

btw, I've brushed my teeth, and my hair, in my truck, at my desk, I've spit
out the window, and it probably landed on your window... big deal???

LOL