Old 23-09-2003, 05:12 AM
Sam

Default Lotus seeds?

Hiyall,

I wish to buy/exchange some lotus seeds. Any pointers will be deeply
appreciated.

TIA

Old 23-09-2003, 05:43 AM
KenCo

Djay wrote:

My red lotus seems to propigate through runners. Do they flower?

DJay

they flower, it usually takes 1-2 yrs for 1st flower.
the seed pod is inside the flower, you will see it
when the petals drop.

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced

Old 25-09-2003, 05:42 AM
zxcvbob

Sam wrote:
Hiyall,

I wish to buy/exchange some lotus seeds. Any pointers will be deeply
appreciated.

TIA

You can buy a lotus pod at any craft store where they sell dried flowers.
The seeds inside are viable, but you have to sand or file a hole in the
seed coat to get them to germinate.

Best regards,
Bob

Trailing Lotus-2254 (Lotus berthelotii) Maroochy[_4_] Garden Photos 0 16-09-2012 08:23 AM
Where to buy lotus seeds?? EJ Ponds 3 01-08-2011 08:47 AM
Lotus seeds? Sam Ponds 6 27-09-2003 08:04 AM
Lotus question, newbie to lotus claude rogers Ponds 1 02-06-2003 05:56 PM
Lotus seeds sprouting MsNick1 Ponds 0 14-05-2003 02:44 AM