Old 22-10-2003, 08:42 PM
JazzyB!

Default Plants with Silver Dollar Fish

Just wondering if anyone has any experience in what plants Silver Dollars
WILL NOT eat.

Jay

Old 22-10-2003, 09:13 PM
RedForeman ©®

silliness

plastic ones... they only chew on them...

/silliness

Old 23-10-2003, 01:32 AM
The_Budmaster

our silver dollars dont seem to eat many of our plants anymore....Java
Fern,Java Moss,Anubais nana & Egeria densa ( i think its called that) all go
untouched.

We feed our Silver Dollars pieces of algae wafer as well maybe once every 2
or 3 days, they go crazy for them & i think it stops them eating the plants
so much.

Peace
Budmaster

Old 23-10-2003, 05:02 AM
Rich

Java fern and some types of crypt. they eat everything in site otherwise.
I had some anubias and while they didn't eat the older leaves the newer ones
never had a chance. I feed mine red leaf lettuce alot - they seem to really
enjoy veggies with red in them. An I hae to say it helps bring the red out
in their colour too.
Rich