Old 23-02-2004, 02:42 AM
Bassett

Default Fed up! (Sorry for Crosspost)

When I made the statement about , what someone,s children had to do with
fish keeping, It was a genuine question, I had no idea it would stir the
pot the way it did..
While I read a considerable amount of stuff on Fish subjects, be it in
News groups or Forums, I rarely post, Not because I consider myself a
""Know-All" on the subject, But simply because I have kept Angles for a
large number of years, and don,t often loose fish, So I consider that
somewhere along the way, I must be doing something right..
I also would not consider myself a "Spammer" simply because I replied to a
post that was OFF-subject, nor might I say would I consider the original
poster a spammer,, I really think he just got caught up in the
hysteria, or perhaps that should be "Emotions" of the issue... And quite
unwittly, replied with more emotion then he would nornally have used,
I of cause also saw "Red", No pun intended,, when I replied...
bassett

Crosspost=killfile Larry Ponds 2 02-05-2005 12:37 AM
Spring fed pond coming into balance Stephen M. Henning Ponds 1 23-05-2004 06:03 PM
Gravity fed versus pump fed filters Iain Miller Ponds 11 24-08-2003 05:02 AM
Fed Up! BenignVanilla Ponds 6 28-06-2003 04:56 PM
Fed Up! Priscilla McCullough Ponds (alternative) 4 31-03-2003 03:20 PM