Old 20-02-2004, 06:32 PM
JazzyB

Default Fed up! (Sorry for Crosspost)

As an avid reader of the aquaria newsgroups, I think it's time to put my
foot down and ask that this childish behaviour exhibited by.... you know who
they are... be taken elsewhere. Doesn't everyone else here agree? Let's
keep these groups where they belong... discussing aquaria. If not, I will
just block those involved, something I'd rather not do seeing that I enjoy
reading Red's posts.

Thanks.

Old 20-02-2004, 07:06 PM
Acevedo-Kabatoff

It's not very nice how you people defend your traditions.
You people defended your Sunday traditions by hiring
Hindus to torture me, and then I wanted to participate
in fish groups and try to forget what was done to me,
but even here we have Redforeman preaching his Sunday
religion and John preaching that your dead kids are in
heaven. You think that you can make a mess of my life
and a mess of the groups that I participate in, well I can
make a bigger mess. -Daryl S. Kabatoff

Old 20-02-2004, 07:35 PM
~*~ Vosklady ~*~

"JazzyB" jazzybjazzy STOP THE SPAM @ hotmail.com wrote in message
As an avid reader of the aquaria newsgroups, I think it's time to put my
foot down and ask that this childish behaviour exhibited by.... you know

who
they are... be taken elsewhere. Doesn't everyone else here agree? Let's
keep these groups where they belong... discussing aquaria. If not, I will
just block those involved, something I'd rather not do seeing that I enjoy
reading Red's posts.

Thanks.

I highly agree Jazzy . . .

Regards,

~*~ Vosklady ~*~

Old 20-02-2004, 10:34 PM
Dan J. S.

"JazzyB" jazzybjazzy STOP THE SPAM @ hotmail.com wrote in message
As an avid reader of the aquaria newsgroups, I think it's time to put my
foot down and ask that this childish behaviour exhibited by.... you know

who
they are... be taken elsewhere. Doesn't everyone else here agree? Let's
keep these groups where they belong... discussing aquaria. If not, I will
just block those involved, something I'd rather not do seeing that I enjoy
reading Red's posts.

Thanks.

One thing I love about the Internet, it keeps the wackos online rather than
on the street. At least some of them. This is good. Let the guy talk all he
wants. I volunteer at a hospital for the mentally retarded (actually I setup
aquariums there). The thing about this guy is that he truly believes what he
says, and there is no changing that. He probably leads a very sad life, and
in a way I feel sorry for him! Hopefully aquariums will bring him a little
peace.

When Red first talked about the issues in his life, I knew something like
this would happen. It's a magnet for wackos. Now we are going to deal with a
guy that will probably spam this group for a few months.

Old 20-02-2004, 11:13 PM
JazzyB

I think I've had enough. Time to add him to the blocked senders list...
never to be seen or heard of again.

Old 20-02-2004, 11:33 PM
Dinky

"JazzyB" jazzybjazzy STOP THE SPAM @ hotmail.com wrote in message
As an avid reader of the aquaria newsgroups, I think it's time to put my
foot down and ask that this childish behaviour exhibited by.... you know

who

Agreed. However, a person like that would never wilingly give up their
audience. The only tried and true way to kill a troll is to stop feeding it.
Ignore the SOB and his game will be over. He'll have to find a new audience.

Old 21-02-2004, 03:38 AM
Amateur

"JazzyB" jazzybjazzy STOP THE SPAM @ hotmail.com wrote in message
As an avid reader of the aquaria newsgroups, I think it's time to put my
foot down and ask that this childish behaviour exhibited by.... you know who
they are... be taken elsewhere. Doesn't everyone else here agree? Let's
keep these groups where they belong... discussing aquaria. If not, I will
just block those involved, something I'd rather not do seeing that I enjoy
reading Red's posts.

Thanks.

Jazzy,
www.amateurcichlids.com/phpBB2/ for my forum. ;-)
We keep the preaching there in the General Discussion - Member's Lounge. This
way the fish talk stays in those sections. All are welcome.
Amateur

Old 21-02-2004, 03:41 AM
Daryl S. Kabatoff

"Dan J. S." wrote in message

[...]

Just shut up and I will shut up. Throw abuse at me and I will respond to it.
And if you use the fish groups to preach that dead kids are in heaven rather
than asleep in the ground, then I will complain as I have. You Sunday
Christians take away any peace I have in my life and then express outrage
that anybody would dare complain about it. -Daryl S. Kabatoff

Old 21-02-2004, 03:41 AM
Daryl S. Kabatoff

"Dinky" wrote in message
ink.net...
"JazzyB" jazzybjazzy STOP THE SPAM @ hotmail.com wrote in message
As an avid reader of the aquaria newsgroups, I think it's time to put my
foot down and ask that this childish behaviour exhibited by.... you know

who

Agreed. However, a person like that would never wilingly give up their
audience. The only tried and true way to kill a troll is to stop feeding

it.
Ignore the SOB and his game will be over. He'll have to find a new

audience.

I wanted to participate in the fish groups as it is my legitimate hobby.
But I no longer desire to be here, just shut up and I'll go away. But if
you continue to abuse me, I'll be here defending myself. Assholes.
-Daryl S. Kabatoff

Crosspost=killfile Larry Ponds 2 02-05-2005 12:37 AM
Spring fed pond coming into balance Stephen M. Henning Ponds 1 23-05-2004 06:03 PM
Gravity fed versus pump fed filters Iain Miller Ponds 11 24-08-2003 05:02 AM
Fed Up! BenignVanilla Ponds 6 28-06-2003 04:56 PM
Fed Up! Priscilla McCullough Ponds (alternative) 4 31-03-2003 03:20 PM