Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-04-2004, 01:11 AM
Moontanman

Default Which is the most popular Fish?

You sir, are certainly one of the more interesting netizens... Have you ever
found your fingerling? I know you searched for one for years now...
hahaha... just had to ask....

Don't rub it in but no not yet, I am nothing if not tenacious. I've been
keeping fish for 40 years and plants for almost that long. I try to combin the
too as much as possible. I still have the 125 gallon aquarium set up and
waiting for my shovelnose sturgeon fingerling. maybe one day. I really want to
breed them eventually. i have an aquaculture license and breed several species
of fish.

Moon
I breed dwarf crayfish for planted aquariums and grow trees in aquariums.
My groups