Old 04-08-2007, 02:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default Salad

Everything in this salad was grown in the garden. I love including
edible flowers, there's borage, calendula and johnny jump-ups in this
one, along with an assortment of snipped herbs. The tomatoes are
Tomatoberry cherry tomatoes from Johnny's, they're absolutely delish!
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
Old 04-08-2007, 02:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default Salad - salad.jpg

Ann expounded:

Everything in this salad was grown in the garden. I love including
edible flowers, there's borage, calendula and johnny jump-ups in this
one, along with an assortment of snipped herbs. The tomatoes are
Tomatoberry cherry tomatoes from Johnny's, they're absolutely delish!

Ooops - here's the picture!
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
e-mail address is not checked
******************************

Attached Thumbnails
Salad-salad.jpg
Old 04-08-2007, 03:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

CoolAnn wrote:
Ann expounded:

Everything in this salad was grown in the garden. I love including
edible flowers, there's borage, calendula and johnny jump-ups in this
one, along with an assortment of snipped herbs. The tomatoes are
Tomatoberry cherry tomatoes from Johnny's, they're absolutely delish!

Ooops - here's the picture!

Cool! Just getting into the growing-my-own thing this year myself.

Old 04-08-2007, 04:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
Ann wrote:

Ann expounded:

Everything in this salad was grown in the garden. I love including
edible flowers, there's borage, calendula and johnny jump-ups in this
one, along with an assortment of snipped herbs. The tomatoes are
Tomatoberry cherry tomatoes from Johnny's, they're absolutely delish!

Ooops - here's the picture!

You oughta post that on alt.binaries.food too.

Looks nice!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Old 04-08-2007, 10:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Fri, 03 Aug 2007 21:57:31 -0400, Ann wrote:

Ann expounded:

Everything in this salad was grown in the garden. I love including
edible flowers, there's borage, calendula and johnny jump-ups in this
one, along with an assortment of snipped herbs. The tomatoes are
Tomatoberry cherry tomatoes from Johnny's, they're absolutely delish!

Ooops - here's the picture!

A little balsamic and oola la. Wonderful.
Old 07-08-2007, 06:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Omelet expounded:

You oughta post that on alt.binaries.food too.

You know, I looked over there, but there doesn't seem to be much other
than auto-spambots and trolls ????
Old 08-08-2007, 03:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
Ann wrote:

Omelet expounded:

You oughta post that on alt.binaries.food too.

You know, I looked over there, but there doesn't seem to be much other
than auto-spambots and trolls ????

Really?

Giganews must filter out the spammers for me. I never see them.
As for the regular posters, there are a couple of smart asses but most
of the posts are good.

Maybe you caught it on a bad day. :-)
--
Peace, Om