Old 27-08-2005, 12:41 AM
jasroc

Default Can you identify this tree?

I think this is some type of magnolia tree, looks alot like the Sweet
Bay Magnolia. Can anyone confirm/deny?

My tree: http://www.groovyartgal.com/tree/

Sweetbay Magnolia for comparison:
http://www.naturehills.com/new/produ...t+Bay+Magnolia

Old 27-08-2005, 02:32 AM
BillandJeny

On 26 Aug 2005 16:41:44 -0700, "jasroc" wrote:

I think this is some type of magnolia tree, looks alot like the Sweet
Bay Magnolia. Can anyone confirm/deny?

Clearky it's a magnolia, not sure which one, looks a lot like a
"Little Gem" but that may be because it is young. The more
interesting question is --Which di you think will die first, your
foundation or your tree? It is mighty close together in the picture.
zhan
Old 27-08-2005, 07:52 AM
Travis

jasroc wrote:
I think this is some type of magnolia tree, looks alot like the
Sweet Bay Magnolia. Can anyone confirm/deny?

My tree: http://www.groovyartgal.com/tree/

Sweetbay Magnolia for comparison:
http://www.naturehills.com/new/produ...t+Bay+Magnolia

Why did you want to set a cookie in my browser?

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

Old 27-08-2005, 08:26 AM
Snooze

"Travis" wrote in message
jasroc wrote:

My tree: http://www.groovyartgal.com/tree/

Why did you want to set a cookie in my browser?

This is what the cookie attempted to set.
Set-Cookie: ASPSESSIONIDSAQCABSC=LEDHLGAAJOCIJPKADMDKAFPD; path=/

As far as i can tell it's a default cookie that set by a .net server

-S

Old 27-08-2005, 04:29 PM
David Bockman

"jasroc" wrote in
ups.com:

I think this is some type of magnolia tree, looks alot like the Sweet
Bay Magnolia. Can anyone confirm/deny?

My tree: http://www.groovyartgal.com/tree/

Sweetbay Magnolia for comparison:
http://www.naturehills.com/new/produ...x?proname=Swee
t+Bay+Magnolia

Almost certainly Magnolia virginiana. It's planted too close to the house.
)

email:
http://beyondgardening.com/Albums

Old 28-08-2005, 12:36 AM
jasroc

Thanks for the replies =)

Yes, I just bought this house and had a concern about the prozimity of
the tree, that's why I wanted to identify it to see if it was done
growing or would be an issue.

As far as the cookies, sorry. Not something I set up.